Cousin Meaning in tamil
- noun :பெயர்ச்சொல்
- [attaiyiṉ makaḷ][attaiyin makal]
- [citti makaḷ][citti makal]
- [tolaitūra uṟaviṉar][tolaitura uravinar]
- phrase :சொற்றொடர்
- [uṟaviṉar kuraṅkukaḷ][uravinar kurankukal]
- phrase :சொற்றொடர்
- [uṟaviṉar eṉpatāl][uravinar enpatal]
Definitions of Cousin
- A person who belongs to our family.
- It's a person from our family.
- It may be a kid of our aunt or uncle.
- He or she will be a kid of our mom's sister or dad's brother.
- They will be our blood relation.
- They are also considered to be our brothers or sisters.
- Uncle's son or daughter is considered to be a cousin.
- Aunt's son or daughter considered to be a cousin.
- They are also our family.
- The relative by blood or after we get married.
- They will be related to uncle, aunt, granduncle, grandaunt, nephew, niece, grandnephew, grandniece.
- In a short form Cousin is none other than it's a part of a family,
- They may be our Uncle's kid or aunt's kid.
- They are also termed as Brother and sister.
- Cousin has many varieties like First, Second, third, and fourth.
- The First cousins have the same grandparents as we.
- Our great-grandparents will be the same for our second cousin.
- The Third Cousin shares a great-great-grandparent.
- Our third great-grandparents will be the same for Fourth cousin.
- Cousin plays a vital role in everyone's life, they are not only cousins, they are deep into our life.
In Different Languages
English to HindiEnglish to BengaliEnglish to TamilEnglish to TeluguEnglish to MalayalamEnglish to KannadaEnglish to GujaratiEnglish to MarathiEnglish to PunjabiEnglish to SinhalaEnglish to UrduEnglish to VietnameseEnglish to NepaliEnglish to OdiaEnglish to SanskritEnglish to TagalogEnglish to MalayEnglish to IndonesianEnglish to ArabicEnglish to ThaiEnglish to ChineseEnglish to JapaneseEnglish to KoreanEnglish to FrenchEnglish to GermanEnglish to SpanishEnglish to PortugueseEnglish to ItalianEnglish to Dutch